Our daily routine gives birth to creativity and self-esteem
We meet for the things we cannot acquire by ourselves: relationships, intimacy, creativity.
We develop learning about ourselves and others.
We work with mixed-age groups and private students, so that we ourselves, thinking together as a group, become able to shape our daily routine.
Studying is organized around personal goals, curricula and class schedules. This is a true source of motivation.
Students are prepared for quarter exams, which makes it easy to monitor progress.
Interntional relations are cultivated to allow students to travel and see the world.
What do we do in order to live in a web of peaceful relationships and study without stress and anxiety?
- We convey humanistic values so that it feels as if students arrived at a safe place.
- There are weekly social competence classes in furtherence of a routine of self-discovery.
- We provide ample time for our student to find their place in the world.
- We organize a community for it is nurturing to belong.
- We devised a stepwise methodology for conflict resolution to create a non-violent world around ourselves.
- We approach learning by means of experiential learning because the world around us is interesting and learning feels good.
- We have developed our own syllabuses to organize the learning experience in a plausible and digestable manner.
- We receive diverse support (from volunteers, non-governmental organizations, speakers).
- We focus on creativity to enable our students to look at problems from different perpectives.
- Our Talent Program provides each of our students with an opportunity to show their unique abilities.